Things to Remember
1. From the below link, download the firmware file on your Computer and extract it on the desktop.
Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 Firmware File
2. Download Odin from below link to flash the firmware on Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. Do extract that file also on the desktop.
3. Now, Switch off your device and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Home + Volume Down and Power buttons together until you see a construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle on the screen. Press Volume Up to enter the download mode.
4. Run the Odin.exe from the Odin extracted folder.
5. Connect your device to your Computer using USB cable in download mode itself.
6. Wait until, Odin detects your device. When your device is detected successfully, you will see one of the ID:COM box will turn blue.
7. Now, select the files according to the below description.
8. Please make sure that F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot options are checked on Odin, stay away from Re-partition box.
9. Lastly, verify all the steps and then hit the Start button to begin the flashing process.
10. Once it finishes the flashing process, a “PASS” message will be received with a green background on the Odin. This makes sure that now you can disconnect your device from your Computer.
Voila! Now your Galaxy S4 runs on latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Do the celebrations and start enjoying the official features. Don’t forget to share your reviews in the comments box below!