A few weeks back, we had posted the simplest methods to root Micromax Canvas A116 HD and we had also promised to provide you Custom ROMs for the device. So, I hope you have rooted your Micromax A116 HD successfully and now waiting for the Custom ROMs. So here is the good news, as today we have brought the “SamFlare V3” Custom ROM for Micromax A116 HD, developed by manunair from XDA. This ROM is ported from the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and it’s developed to give a Galaxy Note 3 UI look to your Micromax device. This ROM is packed with all the Stock Note 3 ROM features and above all, the performance of the ROM is freaking insane because of various tweaks incurred in the ROM.
So if you are looking for a fast, stable and beautiful ROM for your Micromax Canvas A116 HD then surely go for SamFlare V3 ROM. Now, one can easily download the ROM from the given link but when it comes to installation then users are facing problems. That’s the reason, in this article, we will provide you the link to download the ROM as well as the step-by-step guide on how to install the SamFlare V3 custom ROM on Micromax A116 HD. So, let’s begin the tutorial!
- This ROM is not ported by us, and that’s why we are not responsible for any non-working functionality of the ROM.
- Also, we are not responsible for any kind of damage that may happen to your device.
- Rooting and installing Custom ROMs will void your warranty.
- This ROM is for Micromax A116 HD only, do not try to install on any other Android smartphone.
- Before flashing the ROM, have a complete backup of your current ROM.
- Charge your device up to 80% of the battery levels.
- Ensure that you have enabled the USB debugging from the “Settings”.
- The device must be rooted and CWM Recovery installed.
- Original USB data cable
- A Computer with Windows OS installed as well as USB drivers.
Step by step guide to Install SamFlare V3 ROM on Micromax A116 HD
1. First, download the ROM file to your Computer from this link (SamFlare V3 ROM).
2. Now, connect your device to your computer with the help of an original USB data cable and copy the download ROM file into the root directory of your device’s internal/external memory.
3. Switch off your device and boot it into “CWM Recovery Mode”. To do so, Press and hold “Volume down + Volume up + Power” keys for a while.
4. In the CWM Recovery menu, perform the “Format/Wipe Data” and “Cache Partition” tasks to delete the existing data.
5. Go to advanced menu and clear the “Dalvik cache”.
6. Further, come to the CWM Recovery main menu, choose “install zip from SD card” option > select the SamFlare V3 ROM file > give “Yes” > installation process will start.
7. The installation process might take some time, so please wait for the completion.
8. Once the process is completed successfully, go to “reboot your device” from the CWM Recovery main menu.
The device will take some more time for starting that the normal start-up, so don’t br panic. As soon as, you get the start-up screen means the ROM is successfully overlaid on your device and you’re just few steps away from using it. Finally, you can start enjoying the latest Note 3 features without buying the device.
- If you camera shows only 8MP, go to camera settings and change the preview from Full screen to 4:3.
- Use gravity box to change the Lockscreen wallpaper.
Don’t forget to share your reviews about the ROM with us in the comments section and if you find any bug in the ROM report it at the official thread at XDA.