Are you searching for Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4? Then you’re at right place! Here is the one of the best Custom ROM for Galaxy S4, i.e., Omega Custom ROM. This Custom ROM is based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with some cool features.
Features of Omega Custom ROM
- Call Recorder
- Phone with no increasing ringtone
- Menu Long Press to Kill app
- Reboot menu with Recovery and Download
- Email with Exchange Security Disabled
- Battery % mod
- Remove sms from call logs
- Join more unlimited contacts in the contacts
- No sms to mms conversion – credits to grgsiocl
- Unlimited contacts to sms – mms
- Enable sub Symbols on Stock Samsung keyboard
- Added exit menu to stock web browser
- Security checks disabled
- Disabled scrolling cache
- Camera shutter sound on-off
- Task manager shortcut app
- Multiwindow Manager
- CPU Adjuster
- Boot Animations
I hope now you got the clear idea about the ROM and its awesome features. So are you ready to flash Omega Jelly Bean Custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500/I9505)? If yes, then I will guide on “How to install Omega Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500/I9505)”. Before going further, make sure that you have read “Prerequisite and Disclaimer”.
Disclaimer: We (AndroMint.com) are not the developers of this Omega Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4, so if some functionality is not working then don’t blame us. Perform at your own risk!
- Charge your phone battery to about 80% of the full battery level.
- Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
- The phone must be rooted and CWM Recovery installed.
- The phone boot loader must be unlocked.
- Make the full backup of data.
How to install Omega Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500/I9505)
Step 1: Download Omega Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500/I9505) from below link.
Omega Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
Omega Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
Step 2: Copy the downloaded file into an external/internal SD card. [Don’t dare to extract any file]
Step 3: Switch off your device and boot in to CWM recovery mode by pressing and holding “Press Volume Up + Home + Power button” for a few seconds.
Step 4: In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
Step 5: Return to main CWM recovery menu, from there select “install zip from SD card” and select “Omega Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500/I9505)” (which you have downloaded and place in an external SD card). Wait for the installation to complete.
Step 6: At last, select “+++++Go Back++++++” to the CWM Recovery main menu and select “reboot system now”. The phone will take around 5 minutes for the first boot up.
Hurray! You have successfully installed Omega Jelly Bean Custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500/I9505). To verify, go to “Settings –> About Phone” and check the phone details. If you face any difficulty while installing ROM, then let me know via the comments so that we can help you!